HP3000-L Archives

May 2008, Week 3

Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 21:38:01 GMT
Jeff Cox <[log in to unmask]> wrote:    So if I want to get fired, I just cut and paste this in? :-)

  I realized AFTER I hit send, that it was probably not very responsible of me to send that last post.

  Maybe the postmaster can delete it, before it hits google.

  -Craig

Does that prove the theory "you can lead a horse to water AND make him drink", thus putting the responsibility on your shoulders?

Of course if that theory were indeed true, be sure to thoroughly chew your foot before removing it.

Wes

Click for quotes on adjustable mortgages.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieiJZKTa4A4yPZDaV5ZuCnTBYEKPJuc7Cpe95ld4dz5MxFzP/?count=1234567890