HP3000-L Archives

May 2008, Week 1

From:
donna hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
donna hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 14:55:53 -0700
manuals are important!

I strongly recommend getting *local* electronic copies of the manuals you
feel are important to what you do.  and having a 2nd electronic copy on
another machine is a good idea since one of the fundamental laws of
computing is when you really really need <that file> the server it's on will
be unaccessable ;-)      - d

---
Donna Hofmeister
Allegro Consultants, Inc.