HP3000-L Archives

May 2008, Week 1

From:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 10:39:32 -0700
We just replaced out SureStore DLT Autoloader and I can't seem to find the proper configuration to make this new one work like the old one did.  The old one would automagically unload the tape and load the next tape from the library when the backup was finished.

Can someome point me to the manual or give me an idea of where this functionality is configured?

TIA

Jim Phillips

Be a better friend, newshound, and