HP3000-L Archives

May 2008, Week 1

From:
Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 05:11:14 -0500
How about OpenMPE? We're working on setting up something like
'invent3k.openmpe.org' and (taking a leap, but a warranted one) I think
OpenMPE would certainly be willing to provide a new home. Would you be able
to send a tape (up to DDS3)?

Thanks!...Matt

Quoting Robert Mills:

 Make that 27 requests.

I also have a Cobol XML Parser from Miami-Dade Community College (source
code only) and loads of MPE/iX and MPEX command files (some need Reflection
or Minisoft) that are looking for a new home.

I am not able to email copies to individuals or give you ftp access to them.
Looking for an organisation (3K Associates, Allegro, Beechglen, etc) who
currently host this type of thing for the 3000 community.

Also have a copy of the Interex CSL Release 2003XL on DDS-1.

Any takers?

regards,
Robert W.Mills
Business Systems Development Analyst