HP3000-L Archives

April 2008, Week 3

From:
Dale Pepoon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:12:04 -0400
It could be said that a stopped clock is more accurate than a running
clock.
A stopped clock will display the accurate time twice a day while a running
clock that is off only one second will never display the accurate
time.......

8-)

Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
04/16/2008 12:50 PM
Please respond to
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [HP3000-L] Another set of shoulders lost

Or, as someone else pointed out to me privately, unless the digital
clock is stopped due to loss of power.