HP3000-L Archives

April 2008, Week 2

From:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 16:12:35 -0400
Yep, I checked all the SCSI cables to ensure they are all terminated -- a-ok.

Per a hardware techie's instructions/advice I reseated :

The memory card in the back of the box
The console/LAN Card in the back of the box

Checked all the pins on the drives -- no pins touching each other
Checked the jumpers -- they're all in the same place, I didn't alter
any of those settings.

Rebooted the box -- and the last message I get is --

Booting...

and that is it, nothing after that. System seems to hang.....

Ho hum,
Brian.