HP3000-L Archives

April 2008, Week 1

From:
Donnie Poston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donnie Poston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:39:12 -0500
The Support Group HP3000 services

I do not usually post plugs on the list server, but I have decided to this
time in order to let the community know that our support services include
remote and hosted management of the HP3000.  As many of you know, we have
provided support for over 14 years, with a focus on MANMAN/HP3000 sites.
This has included MPE/HP3000 management for many of our MANMAN customers.
In January of this year we decided to build a new data center here in Austin
for MPE/HP3000 services so we are able to offer more of the HP3000 community
the opportunity to use our services.

I always welcome your calls whether they are serious inquiries or just
wanting to know more about the Support Group in general.  Please feel free
to call or email me.  In addition, I have many contacts and resources within
the HP3000 community and I am happy to help you get the information you need
to get the most out of your HP3000.

Donnie Poston

the Support Group, inc.

1-800-798-9862

www.supgrp.com

About the Support Group, inc.

For over 14 years the Support Group, inc. has been working with the HP3000
community providing support and consulting services.  Most of our contract
support customers have been with the Support Group for over 10 years.  We
have over 125 years of in house HP3000 experience.  At the Support Group, we
not only understand the HP3000, we understand how businesses rely on and use
the HP3000 in their critical operations.  We also work closely with your
application team to maximize the efficiency and value of the HP3000.  We
assign a specific technician to each of our accounts, and as well, our
entire team of technical support staff is available to all of our customers.
This provides our customers a team of technical experts.  By having our
entire team familiar with each customer site, we also assure you that you
will ALWAYS have a live person to speak to when you call.

We founded our business, over 14 years ago, on our ability to provide
skilled professionals who can respond to your immediate technical needs. The
decision to use tSGi system or application management services is most often
made in the interest of lowering costs, or to make more efficient use of
capital, technology and resource investments. Our services include remote
application and system management support, operations and systems/database
management, data optimization and hosting.

As organizations look to new sources of efficiency and competitive
advantage, our role is to help supplement your internal IT resources,
providing the right amount of services to give your business improved
agility and the flexibility to respond to new business requirements.

Our services also include Disaster Recovery, further highlighting our
ability to manage your HP3000, as well as provide the methods for critical
backup systems so you can continue running your operations in the event of
an emergency.

tSGi support technicians are familiar with the third party software
applications and tools used on the HP3000.  We have longstanding
relationships with the HP3000 software community.  This relationship
strengthens our support services; we know who to call when a third party
software application is causing problems.  We contact your vendors directly
when their software is not performing properly.

the Support Group, inc. has always focused solely on the HP3000 community
and will continue to do so for many years to come.  While HP may have
declared the HP3000 a "non-supported" system, we realize that it will
continue to be used well into the future.  As proof of our plans to continue
our focus on the HP3000 community, we have recently built an additional
state of the art data center in Austin, TX that is used to host and manage
HP3000's.