HP3000-L Archives

April 2008, Week 1

From:
Joshua Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joshua Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:01:27 -0400
Ray,

<snip>
I did find the RUN command, and moved it back to the START menu - I
honestly didn't see why MS moved it.
<end snip>

Not sure if this is what you found? Here is where the option is. If you
right-click on the start menu/big windows ball and choose properties then
you can choose between the new start menu or the classic one. For each
option you can customize the menu. The "Run" command is an option under both
customization menus. I don't remember enabling it, I must have since I have
the Run... option on my start menu.

Josh