HP3000-L Archives

March 2008, Week 1

From:
"Dave Powell, MMfab" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Powell, MMfab
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:01:21 -0800
I had something similar several years ago.  After double checking comm
settings (which I forget), swapping terminals, etc., I took a veeerrrry deep
breath and restarted the system.
That fixed it.  I was afraid I would be well & truely (*&^8ed if the console
couldn't to the cpu well enough go get me thru the restart process.