HP3000-L Archives

February 2008, Week 5

From:
Ken Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:01:02 -0500
(1) Is anybody interested in using openssh as a server on the HP3000,
e.g. using sftp-server on the HP3000 or using the HP3000 for
port-forwarding applications?
(2) Is anybody interested in using ssh (openssh) as an interactive
client from the HP3000?

I could get (1) working, although _not_ to log in to an interactive shell.

If anybody knows a way to actually write to a terminal while there is a
read pending, I could do (1).
Apparently there are undocumented sendio(), rendezvousio() calls, of
which I know nothing.
There are also tread()/twrite() routines in libbsd.a that I think are
intended for this, but there's no documentation for these, either.

Ken Hirsch