HP3000-L Archives

February 2008, Week 5

From:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:45:59 -0500
Hillary gets my vote.....

Silly question, but when HP finally abandons the greatest computer platform
this side of Nimbus III, what will these techies actually be doing to my beloved
MPEiX?

Turning it into a piece of you-know-what like DOS/Windows/Unix/Linux
and all the rest of these cheesy, worthless pc OS technologies, no doubt?

Brian.