HP3000-L Archives

February 2008, Week 4

From:
"James D. Dunlap" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James D. Dunlap
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 05:35:27 -0800
The LMAP option didn't work with the new version of the CM program, but I
just used it with the previous version, and - as you might guess - there are
253 segments including all SL calls.  So that is the problem.  I suppose
there is no way around the limit of 255...  So, now to eliminate anything
unnecessary, if I can.

Thanks, Keven!

James Dunlap