HP3000-L Archives

February 2008, Week 1

From:
Steve Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:51:45 -0800
Craig,

I spoke with my mother-in-law this morning.  She lives about 10 miles
from Clinton, AR where a tornado did some damage last night.  She spoke
with the President of her bank this morning.  He told her he went
outside his house last night to look at the sky after hearing a weather
alert warning him to take cover.  He was standing in his yard when a
pontoon boat landed in his front yard in front of him.  He quickly took
cover.  She said the boat is still there.  She also said a woman she
knows was babysitting her grandkids and they took cover in the closet
under the stairs.  When they came out of the closet, the rest of the
house around them was gone.

Regards,

Steve Gray
Abtech Support