HP3000-L Archives

January 2008, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:55:13 -0500
Kent,

Saw this some years ago. I would check the network port on what ever
switch you are plugged into.

In the case of what I had, we were full duplex on the HP, but half
duplex on the switch. The HP never registered any errors or retransmits.
Online users seemed unaffected by this, only file transfers.

Best thing I can tell you:

Port = HP in all respects.
HP autonegociate is OFF

Hope this helps!