HP3000-L Archives

January 2008, Week 4

From:
Michael Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:34:03 -0500
Everyone, stop what you'er doing and register for the conference!
http://www.ghrug.org/

We are still working hard to finish the Website, and yeah, it is short
notice on March 14th and 15th. I am the Membership Chairman on the GHRUG
Board and want to invite everyone on the "L" to checkout the agenda for
March. We have Alfredo Rego as GREAT Key Note Speaker.

Switching hats; I am also Vice Chair MPE. We have lots of
Migration/Homestead info, we have Paul Edwards, MB Foster, Speedware, and
much more. I spoke with Paul Edwards today, and we are in agreement to try
to put together a Q-n-A or Roundtable discussion session that will cover
all the Migration and Homesteading issues, I am in the process of putting
together a panel of experts for everyone. So the MPE tracks maybe changed
slightly before the conference.

We are still looking for Speakers for MPE and Open-source subjects, like
Java, PHP, Apache, and Perl. To create Applications on MPE today, that
will be platform independent for tomorrow, and we can’t forget that COBOL
is also a platform independent solution. If you can contribute as speaker,
or know someone who wants to, contact me at [log in to unmask], or
call 832.515.3868.

If you are a member of the GHRUG we will be sending more details before
the end of the week. If you are not a member, become a member by sending
your contact info to [log in to unmask] "It's Free"

Or go to http://www.ghrugbod.org/ and enter your contact info yourself.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Conference,
Michael Anderson.
832.515.3868