HP3000-L Archives

December 2007, Week 4

Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:40:12 -0500
Never thought about it.

You could write a UDC that would pole the terminal. If
Reflections/QCTERM or something else shows up, play a MDI file. This
would have to be different for each emulator. In the case of
Reflections, you could have it get the MDI file from the HP.

If it comes up as a terminal, then use ESC commands to play the tones....

Perhaps in my copious free time (right) I will look at this.