HP3000-L Archives

November 2007, Week 1

From:
"Simpkins, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simpkins, Terry
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:40:11 -0400
I'd like to comment on a service we have adopted here at Meas:   Postini
All of our incoming mail is routed through this service, before coming
into our mail server.   We have DRAMTICALLY reduced the amount of spam
that hits our mailboxes.
Granted this is an incremental expense, but they provide a first rate
service.  Bandwidth usage by incoming mail is greatly reduced, and I
don't have to sort through all the crap
every morning.   They provide virus scanning/filtering as well.

No financial interest in the company, just a happy customer.

Terry W. Simpkins
Director ISIT
Measurement Specialties
757-766-4278