UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
tom buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
tom buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:44:55 -0500
Hello Faculty and Staff,

My name is Tom Buchanan of the department of sociology, anthropology, and
geography.  Last week, Matt St. Charles and I sent you an invitation to
participate in an anonymous survey related to disability issues on campus.
We are really excited about this research and we hope to gain a better
understanding of faculty and staff needs with the results.

Thanks so much to those who have already participated!

We really hope you will take a few minutes to share your perspective if you
yet to participate.  By doing so you will help ensure that we have the best
information possible.

To take the survey, just click on the following link:

http://DisabilityAttitudes.speedsurvey.com
<http://disabilityattitudes.speedsurvey.com/>

<http://disabilityattitudes.speedsurvey.com/>

Thanks again and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Tom (and Matt)

Tom Buchanan, Ph. D.

Assistant Professor of Sociology

Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Geography

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

308C Brock Hall, 615 McCallie Avenue

Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598

Phone: (423) 425-4435

FAX: (423) 425-2251

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *