UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Carol Kimmons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Kimmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:16:51 -0600
Greetings from the Sequatchie Valley Institute!  If you've been hoping
to visit us before our spring programs begin,  we're planning a work
weekend for december 8th and 9th with a tour of our facilities on
saturday the 8th at 10am central - please call alex so he knows to
expect you for the tour (949-4598).  You are welcome to camp with us on
saturday night - it may be very cold, so come prepared.  Our crafts
gallery, with Carol's botanical art tiles and other ceramics, and
Ashley and Patrick's jewelry, will be open also.
Carol Kimmons
Adjunct Professor
Dept. of Biological and Environmental Sciences
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Office Phone:  423 425 2143

Sequatchie Valley Institute is a 501 (3) (c) non-profit educational
organization promoting education and research in sustainable green
living, ecology, and art.
1233 Cartwright Loop
Whitwell, TN 37397
423 949-5922
Website:  svionline.org

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *