UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:08:39 -0500
Maclellan Gymnasium is proud to serve as the host site for the 2007 Southern
Conference Volleyball Championships this week.  Practice will begin on
Thursday, November 15 and matches will start on Friday morning at 10 AM.

Due to this event, hours of operation for recreational use have been altered
as follows:

Wednesday, November 14, 5 PM: All areas of Maclellan will close to
recreators, inclusive of the pool.

Thursday, November 15 - Sunday, November 18:  All areas of Maclellan will be
closed to recreators, inclusive of the pool.  However we hope to see you for
the SoCon Championships.

HHP faculty and staff offices will remain open 8-5 PM on Thursday (11/15)
and Friday (11/16).

The facility will return to normal hours of operation on Monday, November 19
and Tuesday, November 20.  It will be closed to recreators on Wednesday,
November 21 - Sunday, November 25 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.

We will return to normal hours of operation on Monday, November 26.

Carol Oglesby

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *