UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jim Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:53:04 -0500
I count Dr. Gavin Townsend as a dear friend and have no question he
will "second" this addition to his important email. His use of the
word "colleagues" means just that. The University Club is for ALL
faculty AND staff of UTC.

Collegiality is of critical importance to the future of UTC. BOTH the
Exempt Staff Council and the Employee Relations Council were invited
into this process at the very earliest stages. Staff members have had
a voice in this matter from the beginning. If you draw a paycheck as
exempt staff, non-exempt staff or faculty, you are important to this
process. We need your participation and membership.

We will not always talk shop. We WILL have a good time. We look
forward to the laugh of so many we see everyday and the opportunity
to make the word collegiality a fun word for all. This group intends
to reach out to make our work place a good place to call "career."

That survey again is:
<http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=2711a774-751b-4f01-a938-3c9015a8e1e0>http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=2711a774-751b-4f01-a938-3c9015a8e1e0
Just cut and paste if you need too.

I want to thank Dr. Brown and his senior staff for making this a
priority. Please join us

That more information link about the University Club is:
<http://www.utc.edu/Administration/FacultySenate/Archives/2000_2010Archives/2006_07/2006_07Attachments/2007UniversityClubRecommendations.pdf>http://www.utc.edu/Administration/FacultySenate/Archives/2000_2010Archives/2006_07/2006_07Attachments/2007UniversityClubRecommendations.pdf

Jim Bowman, M.B.A.
(chair: Exempt Staff Council)
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Information Technology Operations Manager
Office: 103 Admin
Mail: Dept 4054,
615 McCallie Ave,
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *