UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Janet Spraker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Spraker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:18:32 -0500
Dr. Henry-

Thanks so much for pointing out the avenue for reporting problems to our
work control email.  The address is actually [log in to unmask]  This
not only goes to a human, it goes to four humans here in Facilities.
(Beverly McGowan, David Stallings, Chip Verner, and myself)  And thanks
for the comment about quick response.  We can't always respond as fast
as we'd like either due to excessive backlog or "less-than-quick-fix"
response type problems.  But that said, don't be shy about reporting
things even if you thing they've surely been reported before.

Vince, I have forwarded your email to [log in to unmask] and we will
make sure these issues are addressed as quickly as possible.

Janet Spraker