HP3000-L Archives

October 2007, Week 5

From:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:51:40 -0700
Tracy,

If these are NPCONFIG entries, you won't use NMMGR, but instead you will
create an entry as MANAGER.SYS using SYSGEN as follows:

SYSGEN
IO
AD 13 PATH=NONE ID=HPTCPJD CLASS=DISTSERV
HO
EXIT
KEEP
<<respond Y to purge old config
EXIT
Then
DOIONOW

When DOIONOW completes, you should see it when you type SHOWDEV 13, you
should see it as spooled unless someone is alread logged on to it as a
VT session.

If it's there, then a simle STOPSPOOL 13 followed by STARTSPOOL 13
should cause the NPCONFIG values to be used.

Regards,
Jack Connor