HP3000-L Archives

October 2007, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:35:53 -0700
We use a very old version of reflection ... Don't even ask ... LOL ... The
company is not willing to upgrade.

When WindowZ XP came out and had the firewall turned on, we had problems
with Reflection transfer as well as logging on via NSVT.

I figured out, if you want to leave the XP firewall on, you need to open
some ports for it work.

These ports are (1537, 1570, 2560, 30767).  (Last one needed for file
transfer).

I am not sure if all versions of Reflection use the same ports or these
ports pertain to our version only.

Cheers,

Rob.