HP3000-L Archives

October 2007, Week 4

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:18:47 -0400
From:
Neil Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Dave Powell, MMfab" <[log in to unmask]>
At 04:07 PM 10/25/2007, Dave Powell, MMfab wrote:

I remember the 2640 and the history of PCL I just couldn't find any of the
"common" escape sequences in the example given below. I just thought
there was something I was missing in Reflection docs, because if Reflection
had published all of the PCL escape sequences recently I was going to try
to snag a copy as WRQ/Attachmate docs/ format are easier to navigate
and search than the HP html/pdf versions on docs.hp.com. At least for
my fingers. :)

Anyone remember the original LaserJet and what the product name was? :D

Neil