HP3000-L Archives

October 2007, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 07:45:18 -0400
Well it started with my company firing the I.T. guy and giving the
responsibility for upkeep on the system to T-Spec some local tech shop. They
came out and rebooted the server and now all hell has broke loose. so they
handed this mess to me, with no experience using the hp3000 until 3 months
ago I have managed to reprogram most of the jobs that we depend on for
further existence, but this one confused me when someone prints a work order
or invoice two extra pages are printing off with the date and time user and job
number printed on them. I am very tired of panning thru huge manuals trying
to figure this one out.  So if someone could shine some light on this it would
be greatly appreciated, Thanks.