HP3000-L Archives

October 2007, Week 1

From:
John MacLerran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John MacLerran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:31:43 -0600
Um, unix (hp-ux, solaris, and aix), VMS, Windoze, and (most recently)
Linux. Cognos has versions of PowerHouse for all those platforms.

Tracy Pierce wrote:
> what other platforms support Powerhose?

  John MacLerran              http://picasaweb.google.com/jmaclerran
  IT Analyst, Senior                       email:   [log in to unmask]
  Idaho State University                             V(208) 282-2954
  http://www.isu.edu/~macljohn                       F(208) 282-3673