UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Claire McCullough <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire McCullough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:54:30 -0400
If you're interested, you can contact our youth director directly, or I'd be
glad to get more information for you.

| Dr. Claire L. McCullough, PE
| Professor of  Engineering
| University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
| 615 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga TN 37403
| Voice: (423) 425-4352 Fax: (423) 425-5229
| E-mail: [log in to unmask]
| Vis et Virtus
|____________________________________________

As you have been hearing and seeing our annual Golf Tournament is coming up
very quickly. If you are a golfer and want to put a team together that will
be great and that is what i am needing right now. If you know of any golfers
that you think would be interested please let them know and lead them to our
website. Some of the teams that are usually there year after year have
already advised me that they wont be able to attend this year. I need to
know who is playing no later than October 30th. So please pass the word
along.

Also if you haven't checked out the new church website please do so.
www.boyntonumc.org
Misty Long has done a great job redoing it all, except for the youth pages
which i am in charge of. So if there is anything else you would like to see
on the youth pages please let me know.

Nick Barrett
Youth Director Boynton UMC
Home 706-965-3683
Cell 423-595-6535
Work 423-535-5060

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *