UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Suzanne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:14:10 -0400
As you all know, UTC has kicked off its annual United Way campaign.
This year the United Way campaign is focusing on three main goals:
investing in children, supporting our most vulnerable, and building
stable lives.  By donating to United Way, you will help our community
attain these goals.

By now each of you should have received a pledge card from the Team
Captain in your department.  If you have not received a pledge card,
please feel free to let me know, and I will be happy to send you one.
On your card you have the option of donating directly to United Way, or
you may choose to designate your contribution to specific charitable
organizations located on the back of your card.  Our goal is to receive
all of the pledge cards by Friday, October 26.

Also, we are planning on having our annual United Way silent auction on
Wednesday, December 5.  We are will have a number of great items for you
to bid on.  All of the proceeds from the auction go directly to United
Way, so make sure to come by and bid!

We look forward to making this UTC's most charitable year yet.  Thank
you so much for your support and contributions to this worthy cause.
Your donations will help make Chattanooga a stronger and more stable
community.

-Rachel Breneman

P.S.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at x4234 or at
[log in to unmask]  Also, for more information about United Way,
check out their website at www.uwchatt.org <http://www.uwchatt.org/> .

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *