UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Andrea Schurr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea Schurr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:02:11 -0400
I just received word that someone on Raven is as happy about taking in
this dog as he is to find a home.  Instead of being put to sleep this
morning as scheduled, this dog has started his heartworm treatments and
will be joining his new family this weekend.

For all of its flaws, Raven really is a spectacular resource.

Thanks to you all!