UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Hilary Browder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hilary Browder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:04:56 -0400
Come welcome Edgar and Norma Ponce to UTC. They are coming from Costa Rica and will talk about and discuss the soup kitchen they run five days a week for around 65 children in the town of Los Guido, CR. This will be a great opportunity for you to learn about this and also practice some Spanish.

Tuesday, October 16 at 1:30PM in Brock 303

Edgar and Norma Ponce will also be speaking at Hixson United Methodist Church on Tuesday evening at 7PM if you are not able to come see them at 1:30.

If you have any questions please let me know. I look forward to seeing you all there. :)
Hilary Browder

Hilary Browder
Department of Foreign Language
Brock 103 A
Spanish Lecturer
(423) 425-4259

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *