UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Bev Brockman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Brockman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:41:17 -0400
Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have a beautiful brown leather club couch and chair, with
ottoman, that we bought at Bassett Furniture 3 years ago.  We have since
moved and unfortunately this furniture does not fit in our new family
room.  We've been using it in our living room but we've decided that we'd
like to bring some different colors into that room (we have a lot of dark
wood trim).

Thus, we are looking for a new home for this beautiful furniture!  I'll be
happy to send you a picture if you're interested.  We also live close to
campus so you're welcome to see it "in person" if you'd like.  The total
price for everything is $1,700-OBO.

For further information please call Bev (838-9405) or Chris (838-9404).

Thanks,
Bev
Beverly K. Brockman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Management and Marketing Departments
College of Business Administration
Dept 6156
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
Phone: (423) 425-5252
Fax: (423) 425-4158
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *