UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Prem Chopra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Prem Chopra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:27:12 -0400
Dear Friends:

I hope you can join us for this event at Rock Point Books on 4th and Broad
Street, on Saturday, October 13.

Sincerely,

Prem Chopra

www.brookoflife.com <http://www.brookoflife.com/>

            Rock Point Books, 401 Broad Street, is hosting a “Have Lunch
with Prem Chopra” book signing event from 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13.

Prem Chopra is promoting his new book, The Voice, the Mind and the Traveler,
in correlation with Rock Point Books’ new café.  Chopra, a professor of
management in the college of engineering at the University of Tennessee at
Chattanooga, said he would like to see the whole community get involved.

The Voice, the Mind and the Traveler, is a book on meditation and finding
happiness.  It is a simple narrative that helps readers to explore the
concept of their intuitive mind.  According to Chopra, the book offers
guidance to open the minds of readers to better allow the flow of thoughts.
Chopra said the clarity of thought accompanies creativity in business and a
better understanding of your own community.

“Happiness is a very serious business,” said Chopra. “I want to help people
find truths about themselves that they forgot existed.”

For more information on the book and the event, visit:
www.rockpointbooks.com or  <http://www.brookoflife.com/>
www.brookoflife.com.

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *