UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:16:06 -0400
It is with great pleasure that I announce that the UTC Cookbooks are here
finally here at the  Bookstore and will go on sale Wednesday at 2:00 p.m.
To help kick off the sale, we will have a "taste test" so any of you who
have not notified me that you are willing to cook something that you put in
the cookbook please contact me right away. You will need to have your
goodies there in front of the bookstore by 1:15 Wednesday.  Aramark has
offered to furnish the punch, plates and cups so come join us.  The cost  is
$15.00 and must be paid for by check or cash.  Those of you who pre-ordered
by signing the sheets that were at the picnic will receive yours first
beginning Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. If you are not sure if you signed up or
not, you may call Anna Lane at 2135 or email her as she has a copy of the
list.  The list has however been turned over to the bookstore so we can not
at this time add more names to the list. Those of you who did not pre-order
may pick yours up Thursday while supplies last.  I have been down to view
the cookbooks and they are fabulous and enormous in size so you will surely
get your monies worth.  A big thanks goes out to all of you who helped make
this adventure the success I know it will be and remember, these will make
great holiday gifts.    Please come out and support our cookbook and
remember that the proceeds go back into the Staff Development Fund for our
great staff here at UTC.

Valerah Hodges

Purchasing Control Coordinator

UTC Purchasing Department

Phone 423 425-4461

Fax 423 425-5332

www.utc.edu/purchasing

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *