UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Paula Klintworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paula Klintworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:42:02 -0400
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A
DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD?

Do you have a dream and does that dream
include owning your own business?

Join your peers and faculty for an informal get together to learn what
resources are available on our campus and in our community to help launch
your own adventure.

Find out about:
§  	Financial assistance for startup businesses
§	The Accelerator
§	The Center for Entrepreneurial Growth
§	What you need to access this support

Take time to stop by and start your dream
down the path of reality.

Sponsored by:	UTC Riverbend Technology Institute and
	the Center for Entrepreneurial Growth
Who:	All Students
Where:	U.C. Lookout Mountain Room
When:	Thursday, October 25, 2007
Time:	2:00-3:30 P.M.

Refreshments will be provided
Please RSVP by October 19, 2007 by calling Deb Montgomery at 425-2177 or
e-mail [log in to unmask]

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is an equal employment
opportunity/affirmative action/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA
institution. Publication # R040101018-001-08

Paula Klintworth , CPS, Admin. Spec.
Comp. Sci. & Engr. Dept.
313 EMCS - Dept. 2302
The Univ. of  TN at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
fax:  (423) 425-5442

This correspondence should be considered a public record and subject to
public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *