UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Patrick Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:20:25 -0400
Hello UTC Staff!

The UTC Student Alumni Council (SAC) is preparing for their annual SILENT
AUCTION to take place on November 13-14 from 10:00am - 4:00pm in the
University Center Tennessee Room.  This auction is the SAC's primary
fundraiser to help them achieve their goal of bringing together UTC alumni
and students. SAC helps to promote continued fellowship between alumni and
current students at UTC through unique programs and events. They also serve
as the ambassadors to the UTC Alumni Office.

In order to have a successful auction, SAC depends solely on donations from
individuals, businesses and organizations. We have received quite a few
great gifts already, but we need more items.

We are looking for items such as gift certificates, memorabilia, overnight
stays at hotels/time-shares, restaurant gift cards, tickets to events.really
anything that the UTC community (students, faculty.anyone) would find
interesting.  We will take SOME slightly used items (must be approved by our
office), but we prefer NEW items.

If you have any items that you would like to donate, please contact the
Alumni office, or email Elyse Drake ([log in to unmask]), the student
chair of the SAC Silent Auction. Items can be sent via campus mail to DEPT.
6506, 615 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, TN 37415 or if you need one of the SAC
students to pick it up, please give us a call at 423/425-4785.

We also have a form that we need filled out to describe the item and its
value. The Silent Auction Contribution Form can be downloaded at
www.utcfam.com/silentauction.htm.

We look forward to your donations and to seeing you at this year's silent
auction. Thank you.

Pat

SAC Advisor

Patrick Miles
Assistant Director, Office of Alumni Affairs
Chattanooga's University

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

Tel: 423-425-2345 (direct) - (800)728-4882
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Web Site:  <http://www.UTCALUMNI.com> www.UTCALUMNI.com
BLOG, EMAIL, FACEBOOK...STAY CONNECTED W/ UTC ALUMNI NEWS!

GO MOCS!!

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *