UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Timothy Maloney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Timothy Maloney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:41:16 -0400
Hi all,

We have an adorable miniature, male (“fixed”) black-and-brown Long-Haired Daschund named "Sonny" to give away to a good home.  My daughter obtained Sonny from a woman who had just been through a divorce, moved into a condo and could not keep him.  Sadly, my daughter was forced to abandon him as well because the landlord of her apartment doesn’t allow pets.  So my wife and I have been taking care of him but unfortunately we have two very jealous and sometimes aggressive cats and so we can’t keep him either.  We also both work and so Sonny is alone or in his cage most of the day.  Here of late, he has been passed around like a Christmas fruitcake and we just want to make sure he finds a happy, well caring home.

Sonny is so sweet and he hardly ever barks, even at cats or other animals.  You can take him outside without a leash if you want to as he stays right by you and/or comes to you when you call him.  He is house broken, but hey – like any Daschund he will slip up every now and then but the good news is the output is small (like him) and cleans up easily when it does happen.

Also, he is very content in staying/sleeping in his cage (which has water and food trays) so he can be left there during your reasonable absences.  The cage is included with Sonny, free as well.

Sonny would just love to sit on your lap for hours, while reducing your stress and blood pressure at the same time!

Email me here at UTC or at [log in to unmask] or call me at 751-8228 (day) 886-2606 (evenings).

If you'd like to see pictures of him, go to:
https://home.comcast.net/~maloneytimothy/TimSonny.htm

We will miss him but we know this is the right thing to do.

Tim Maloney

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *