UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Sherri Raines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherri Raines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:36:25 -0400
Okay – its nice that we have a new spam program, but does it annoy anybody
else that we keep getting these quarantine messages every day? Isn’t that
just about as bad as having the spam delivered? What is the point of having
a spam filter, if it sends us a message to let us know what the spam is? Do
we actually have to go in and delete all of these messages? Since I don’t
have male genitalia, I’m really not interested in making it bigger, nor do I
want the aggravation of having to go in and delete these messages every day
– I thought that was what a spam filter was for. While I sincerely
appreciate the efforts made by our IT folks, I don't have the time or the
inclination to keep doing this every day.

Can somebody please explain how this works and how to turn off the
notifications?

               ---Sherri---
--
SCEA is a proud recipient of the 2003 Tennessee Governor's Arts Leadership
Award

Sherri L. Raines, CPS, Administrative Assistant
Southeast Center for Education in the Arts
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue - Dept 6706
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
office at 723 McCallie Avenue
Phone:	(423) 425-5204
Fax:	(423) 425-4632
http://www.utc.edu/SCEA

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *