HP3000-L Archives

September 2007, Week 4

From:
David Byrns <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:06:52 EDT
Kent, Image Logging will allow you to capture changes to claims in your
database.  You can then create an audit trail report using Our 3000Audit  Tool
product without changes to the application. It can provide you with user
friendly reporting and administration of Image log file records.  More  information
can be found at our website.

_http://www.sumsystems.com/item84.htm_ (http://www.sumsystems.com/item84.htm)

David Byrns
Summit Systems Inc.
_www.sumsystems.com_ (http://www.sumsystems.com)

In a message dated 9/26/2007 2:59:32 PM Central Daylight Time,