HP3000-L Archives

September 2007, Week 4

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:09:36 -0400
Tom,

that seems like a good approach.
This I will try because my GUI should be able to handle the input fields that
are open for editing and bring the correct "." or "," depending on its own .ini

The display fields I should be able to handle like this.
Reports and paperwork is done with crystal-report and that can handle both
as well.

Thanks to all of you
Michael

BTW: Software written by a German(legal alien haha) sitting in a US-office
working thru an internet-line on a computer in Germany and the software
being used in the US, China and soon in Turkey and India.
whoa, exiting times and still much to learn.
But still typing statements and no voice recognition.

========*

========*

========*

========*