HP3000-L Archives

August 2007, Week 3

From:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:36:12 +0100
Nigel,

If you do a 'show system' within QSHOW the 6th line will tell you who
created (and is the owner) of the dictionary.

Our dictionaries are built within the development account and then
COPIED to the production account. Therefore, the dictionary
creator/owner is different to the file creator/owner.

regards,

Robert W.Mills
Business Systems Development Analyst
Group Information Systems & Technology