HP3000-L Archives

August 2007, Week 3

From:
recruiter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
recruiter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:52:02 -0400
Have a contract position for a 2 year plus position.   Possibility of 50% tele-
commute.   Position location to work out of is being decided by client at this
time, looking like Minnesota.

Need HP3000, MM/PM3000, Cognos, (QUIZ, QTP, QUICK, PHD), Cobol.
Current is better as always.

Need to have all the basic utilities, MPEX, Suprtool, Adager.

If you have Maestro, NBSpool even better.

As with most clients, need to do basic analysis to gather requirements, then
code programs to specs.

This shop does use QUICK.   Not in growth mode, but you need to know some
QUICK.

Send me a response or resume if you are interested, and we can go from
there.