HP3000-L Archives

August 2007, Week 3

From:
Greg Terterian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:48:30 EDT
For past month or so we are having one dumb terminal getting frozen at  least
2-3 times a day.  Abortjob for the session or Abortio for the device  does
not do anything for it.   We need to reset the DTC/CPU than it  restarts again.
Is there any other way we can resolve this issue rather  than restarting the
system?

Thanks for any help in advance.