UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:48:57 -0400
Perhaps you are missing the delete button on your computer. When tech comes
by to show me how to respond off-line I will send them your way to fix your
keyboard. Anyone else need on the tech list for keyboard adjustment? Or does
anyone need a lesson on how to read the subject line so they can delete
before they open. We could start a sign up list. Anyone so busy they can not
spend 2 minutes hitting delete? Last year I timed my deletes for three
weeks, I think I shared this... the average was 117 second per day... how
tragic your lives must be to not have 117 seconds to delete unwanted raven
posts.