UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jean Howard-Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean Howard-Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:06:50 -0400
To All:

I apologize that students in their zeal with good intentions communicated over Raven their desires regarding the Dean of Student’s position. They did this unaware that what they sent was being sent to a non-student audience. It is my understanding that they thought “UTCINFO” meant to students. Because the e-mail was sent from the e-mail address of a student who also works here, but not registered this semester, apparently this is why it was sent over the Faculty/Staff List.

I also want to be clear that students did this of their own accord, and that I am not campaigning for anything through the use of students.

To anyone who may have been offended in hearing what students had to say regarding my relationship with them, I am sorry about that.

Thank you,

Jean

Dr. Jean Howard-Hill
Political Science Department
419 Fletcher Hall
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37403
423-425-5702

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *