UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Cindy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:49:32 -0400
OK, sorry, after beating my chest three times, mea culpa.  Should have
checked my dates a little more closely...
The first football game is NEXT THURSDAY the 30th...the 2nd week of
classes...but my argument still stands...I don't think it is appropriate to
pull students from a class that meets only once a week.

Prof. White