UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Ed Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:52:43 -0400
Sadly, I am reporting that Tom Bissonette's father, Earl Bissonette,
passed away yesterday. Tom and his wife, Jane, were on vacation in
Michigan visiting him at the time. Tom estimates that they will return
on Wed. or Thur. of next week. The funeral is planned for Monday, and
arrangements are being made by Penzein-Steele Funeral Home in Bay City,
Michigan.

If you would like any more information, feel free to contact me offline.

Our thoughts go out to Tom today.

Ed Smith

Psychologist and Clinical Services Coordinator

UTC Counseling and Career Planning Center

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *