UTCSTAFF Archives

August 2007

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerah Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:08:21 -0400
Just a few messages concerning the picnic Friday being held in the Maclellan
Gym from 11:30 - 1:30 pm:

Please remember to bring your canned goods, sugar, flour and corn meal for
the Chattanooga Food Bank.  They will have barrels at the front table as you
enter to put them in.  The Food Bank is very low on food and need our help.
As we enjoy our picnic full of great food, let's remember those who are less
fortunate.

If you are submitting a dessert for the "Bake Off" contest, please have them
to me at the gym by 10:30 so that the judges will have time to judge them
and we can announce the winner before 12:00 noon.  We will have a 1st, 2nd
and 3rd place winner.  The desserts will be sold at $.50 per slice and the
proceeds will go in the Career Staff Development Fund.

If you are entering the "best dressed Disco" contest there will be one
winner for this.

Concerning door prizes:

Only faculty and staff may register for door prizes.  The door prizes will
be announced between 12:00 and 1:00 pm because of the number of activities
going on.  If you cannot be present at this time, please have someone in
your department register for you as you will not have to be present to win.

Concerning the UTC Cookbook sponsored by the ERC:

If you want to be sure of getting the number of cookbooks you want from the
1st printing, we will have forms at the door prize table when you enter for
you to sign your name, department, phone number and the number of books you
want.  There won't be any money required at this time, but will guarantee
you the number of books you want when they arrive at the bookstore.  We're
getting so many requests, we're not sure how many will be left.  See you
Friday in a very cool gym.

Valerah Hodges

Purchasing Control Coordinator

UTC Purchasing Department

Phone 423 425-4461

Fax 423 425-5332

www.utc.edu/purchasing

* UTCSTAFF home page:  http://raven.utc.edu/archives/utcstaff.html *
* unsubscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]  *
*   subscribe:  mailto:[log in to unmask]    *