HP3000-L Archives

July 2007, Week 3

From:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:08:15 -0700
Kim,

I'd run BULDACCT and select the two accounts you're going to be doing
maintenance on.

This will create the BULDJOB1.PUB.SYS MPE job file which, when streamed,
will can recreate the accounting structure, including current
capabilities, users, and passwords.

You can then purge all the groups you wish in these two accounts.  When
you're done, stream BULDJOB1.PUB.SYS.  This will put the groups back,
but no data.

Jack Connor
Abtech Support
317-834-8470