HP3000-L Archives

July 2007, Week 2

From:
Ian Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ian Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 05:02:00 -0400
Thanks to all who responded so quickly. I was camping in "sunny"
pembrokeshire when I was interrupted with this request from work to rebuild
the 968. With the replies, one of my colleagues managed to rebuild the
volumeset and restore the data ignoring the broken disk. All I have to do
now is replace the original broken disc and do it all over again. Again
THANKS to the list.

Ian Warner